Sign up a New Storage Box today or Renew your current Storage Box to go into the draw to WIN A SHARE OF $4,200 worth of prizes.*
PRIZES TO BE WON*:
First Prize – Gold Ingot, estimate valued of $2,680.
Second Prize – Silver Ingot, estimate valued of $1,235.
Third Prize – Annual Box storage, valued at $350.
Would you like additional entries into the draw?
The more you refer, the more entries you will receive into this fabulous promotion. Not only will you receive an entry for renewing or signing up to a new Storage box, but you will also receive additional entries with each referral you make. Which means you just might be the lucky winner of a Gold or Silver Ingot or you could get your next annual box rental for FREE*.
This offer is available from 1 March until 30 June 2022.
*Terms and conditions apply
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“Perth Safety Deposit Boxes Gold Ingot Giveaway 2022!” (“Promotion”)
- The Promoter is Perth Safety Deposit Boxes at 61 Angelo Street, South Perth WA 6151.
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and anything else that refers to this Promotion, these terms and conditions will prevail.
Who can enter?
- Entry is open to all residents of Western Australia who are restricted over the age of 18 years and who fulfil the method of entry requirements.
- Directors, contractors and employees (and immediate families) of the Promoter and of companies, suppliers and agencies associated with the Promotion are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. If a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
When to enter
- Promotion opens at 9:00AM AWST on Tuesday 1 March 2022 and closes at 5:00PM AWST on Thursday 30 June 2022 (Promotion Period). Entries must be received by the Promoter in the Promotion Period.
- All entries are deemed received at the time of receipt by the Promoter not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late entries.
How to enter
9. Rent a new Storage box or Renew a Storage box at Perth Safety Deposit Boxes for a minimum of a 6-month period from 1 July 2022, to receive one entry into the draw. The storage box must be paid in full by 5:00PM AWST Thursday 30 June 2022.
10. Entrants must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process;
(b) engage in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
(c) submit an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions;
(d) use a third party to enter on their behalf, except where the entrant needs to use those services of that third party to enter due to a disability; or
(e) engage in conduct in entering the Promotion which, in the opinion of Promoter, is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter.
If an entrant is found to have breached these terms and conditions including this clause, the entrant will be disqualified so that they will have all their entries invalidated, any claim to any prize will be invalidated and where such an entrant has already been awarded a prize before being found to have breached these terms and conditions, the entrant must immediately return any awarded prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if these terms and conditions have been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm or deny its suspicions in this regard and any failure to provide such requested documentation to the Promoter on request gives Promoter the right to disqualify the entrant. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from any offender are reserved.
Number of Entries permitted
- Unlimited, as per the terms and conditions on how to enter.
- A customer will receive additional entries, if a customer refers a new customer who purchases a Storage box for the 2022/23 hire period, as per the Terms and Conditions on how to enter, will receive one entry per transaction.
Draw and Notification of winner
13. All entrants will automatically go into the draw to win one of the three prizes on offer.
On Wednesday 6 July at 2:00PM AWST, a draw/s will take place at 61 Angelo Street South Perth WA 6151.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
15. Prizes will be awarded to the first nominated person named on the application entry form.
16. If an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, entrant must notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be sent to the Promoter.
17. Subject to State Regulation, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at 61 Angelo St, South Perth WA 6151 on Wednesday 3 August 2022 at 2:00PM AWST. The winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone and/or email by 5pm same day.
Prize on offer
18. Estimated total prize pool value is $4,200 (including GST)*. The three prizes are:
1st Prize – 1oz Gold Cast Bar, estimated value of $2,680.
2nd Prize – 1kg Silver Cast Bar, estimated value of $1,135.
3rd Prize – Storage for 12 months for 2023/2024 period at Perth Safety Deposit Boxes, valued at $350.
*The Ingot values are estimated at the time of the draw, due to the fluctuation of Bullion prices.
19. Unless otherwise expressly stated, prize values are based on the recommended retail prices at the time of first publication of these terms and conditions (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
20. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
21. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
22. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
23. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
24. All entrants agree that if they win the prize, they will not, and their companions will not, sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs in relation to the taking of the prize, to any media or other organisation, without the Promoter’s prior written consent. Photographs will be allowed to be taken only at the discretion of the Promoter and the prize provider and approval of the winners.
- Once awarded, the Promoter is not liable for any prize that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including (without limitation) due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, pandemic, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, and (without limitation) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- If the prize includes attendance at an event which is cancelled for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, including due to pandemic or epidemic or illness of a performer, the Promoter reserves the right to take action under either of the previous two clauses.
Limitation of Liability
- The Promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s (including without limitation due to attendance at an event or travel undertaken when there is any current health warning, epidemic or pandemic declared which would apply to or could be considered to impact, effect or apply to the relevant event or travel) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
Entry details and privacy